Fans of the Tales of series have a good reason to look forward to 2017, but they won’t have to wait that much at all anymore. Bandai Namco Entertainment have announced that Tales of Berseria – upcoming game in the long-running series – is coming to North America on January 24 and to Europe on January 27. (via Gematsu)
The game starring Velvet will hit PlayStation 4 and PC, and will feature 60fps gameplay. During its first week in Japan, where it released on August 18, Tales of Berseria sold roughly 250,000 units. While those numbers were a significant drop from Zestiria, the series’ previous release, sales were seemingly estimated around there, considering the game sold through 80% of its shipment.
Together with the release date announcement, Bandai Namco have revealed Tales of Berseria’s Collector’s Edition, which will be limited to 10,000 units and can be pre-ordered already. Have a look at its content in the image below.
The fancy-looking Collector’s Edition includes:
- Custom Tales of Berseria Steelbook case
- CD with a special selection of tracks from the game’s OST
- A keychain set in 8-Bit style
- A prequel novel titled “A Witch’s Tale: A World Full of Daemons”
- A set of Tales of Berseria trading cards
- A Starter Strategy Guide
- Chibi-style figures from Tales of Berseria characters Velvet and Laphicet
Tales of Berseria will release on PS4 and PC on January 24 (NA) and January 27 (EU)