Ubisoft has recently revealed the patch notes of the upcoming update of Rainbow Six Siege, Operation Red Crow.
According to the patch notes, the update adds a new map ” The Skyscraper”, two new operators, new weapon skins along with some new features. The update also fixes various issues that were present in some sections of the game.
You can have a look at the full patch notes of Operation Red Crown update below and see how your game is getting improved.
Rainbow Six Siege Operation Red Crown Patch Notes
Red Crow Weapon Skins
- There are five Red Crow Signature skins available in the shop for Operation Red Crow. Make sure you do not miss out on the opportunity to flash these new designs while rappelling in Skyscraper.
- New customization series added for this season with the Elite sets. Each set includes a matching Uniform and Headgear, an Operator Card, a Charm, an Operator Name, and a Signature Victory Animation.
- A polishing of the destruction tool introduced that will improve the physics quality and provide realistic impulses with minimal performance impact. Using our improved tool, our team was able to reconfigure the destruction parameters seen in-game.
- The impact zone and fragility sphere are now weapon-specific: stronger calibers will create bigger bullet holes and generate larger impulses.
- As you can see in the asset above, there is a fairly significant change in the way bullets interact with the destructible environment based on their caliber
-BATTLE DRESS UNIFORMS
- Battle Dress Uniforms are new ways to customize the way your Operators look. We are kicking things off with two Season Pass Year 1 exclusive uniforms for the new SAT Operators, Hibana and Echo. Be sure to pick up the Year 1 Season Pass before these outfits are gone!
Main Bug Fixes
- FIXED – Invulnerable state after an Operator is DBNO is too long.
- FIXED – It is possible to become invisible, or appear as an Operator on the enemy team.
- FIXED – Nitro Cell does not cause damage if placed on a metal beam.
- FIXED – PMM Makarov does not have as many spare magazines as intended.
- FIXED – Impact grenades do not properly destroy both sides of some walls.
- FIXED – Additional negative points are not granted when killing a DBNO teammate.
- FIXED – Operators are not holding their sidearms properly.
- FIXED – Rubber banding has been occurring when moving through breached walls.
- FIXED – Shield Operators are able to clip through destructible walls and barricades.
- FIXED – Players are not informed of the status of their Renown penalty after abandoning a match.
- FIXED – Physics on the destruction of photo frames/paintings on walls are not aligned.
- FIXED – Throwing back grenades has a skewed trajectory.
- FIXED – Wood debris gets stuck on the edges of destructible surfaces.
GAME MODE FIXES
- FIXED – Players are not able to plant the defuser after passing from “2F Cash Room” to “2F CCTV Room” by breaching the destructible wall.
- FIXED – Attackers that plant the defuser on a reinforced trap door/hatch will lose if the hatch is destroyed.
- FIXED – Players sometimes stop securing/defending the objective when they hit the ground after falling.
- FIXED – When the point is contested and nearly complete, if a Defender kills the final Attacker, the Attackers win.
- FIXED – The Hostage is able to be grabbed through a wall that is not large enough to be vaulted through.
- FIXED – Players earn “Dedicated Operator” experience when they kill the hostage or themselves.
- FIXED – The “All Bombs are defused” message is displayed when only one Bomb has been defused.
USER EXPERIENCE FIXES
- FIXED – German Flag charm is mirrored.
- FIXED – Operator models become black when HBAO+ is turned on.
- FIXED – Claymores do not render when a player is too far away.
- FIXED – The word “Server” was not properly localized for all languages.
- FIXED – Hovering over and clicking on a “Searching for Player” slot in matchmaking will display your profile picture with another player’s Win/Loss and Kill/Death.
- FIXED – Support Mode text overlaps the vote kick messages in the top left corner of the HUD.
- FIXED – Text chat displays the enemy team’s chat when in the lobby/loading screen.
- FIXED – Infinite loading screen occurs after switching profiles with a profile not linked to the Ubisoft Club app.
- FIXED – Firing with the rifle shield active with a muzzle break leads to a visual glitch.
- FIXED – Exothermic charges placed on a partially destroyed section of a reinforced wall will not destroy both walls.
- FIXED – Destroying Bandit’s gadget while he is in the process of picking it up will prevent Bandit from being able to draw his weapon, crouch, or prone.
- FIXED – Destroying a barricade with Ash’s Breaching Round does not destroy Kapkan’s EDD.
- FIXED – Changing keybinds for the Primary Gadget will cause an issue in the Observational tool.
- FIXED – The amount of crossbow bolts remaining does not always correspond with the available amount on the spectator camera.
- FIXED – Blue smoke can be seen through when shooting weapons under certain conditions.
- FIXED – Interrogating an enemy that was put in a DBNO state by a teammate will not award them with the kill assist.
- FIXED – Toggling Stealth stance “ON” while switching from primary to secondary weapons prevents Caveira from switching back to her primary weapon.
- FIXED – Activating Stealth stance and sprinting immediately will cancel stealth.
- FIXED – The Black Eye cameras do not have collision with flowers.
- FIXED – Black Eye camera floats when thrown onto the pillars in 1F Lobby on Bank.
- FIXED – There is no outline for gadgets detected using her device.
LEVEL DESIGN FIXES
- FIXED – Plants/Trees can be destroyed in a manner that blocked player movements.
- FIXED – Throwable gadgets float on bookshelves when the bottom part is destroyed.
- FIXED – Light coming from outside the building will blind/hinder players inside.
- FIXED – Operator can clip through walls if they enter a DBNO state next to a wall.
- FIXED – Players are able to enter the bottom shelves of the bar on the first floor.
- FIXED – Drones are able to pass through the wall in 1F Bar.
- FIXED – Deployable shield placed in the doorway between B Escape Tunnel and B Arsenal Room cannot be vaulted over.
- FIXED – Black Eye cameras do not stick to some surfaces properly during Preparation Phase.
- FIXED – File cabinet disappears when looking through the Control Room window from the other building.
- FIXED – Attackers spawn on the Shooting Range in mid-air.
- FIXED – Drones are able to see through the ceiling in CC2F Cafeteria.
- FIXED – Missing texture on blue shipping containers.
- FIXED – Defenders are able to kill Attackers as they spawn at the Shooting Range.
- FIXED – Attackers spawn on the Shooting Range in mid-air.
- FIXED – Missing texture in 1F Dining Room, which allows line of sight to 2F Corridor.
- FIXED – Missing texture in 1F Piano Lounge, providing line of sight to 2F Corridor.
- FIXED – TV Room Ceiling is not capped, providing line of sight to an exterior ladder.
- FIXED – Attackers are able to rappel under the stairs platform in EXT Side Stairs Alley.
- FIXED – Red computer screen remains after the computer has been destroyed.
- FIXED – Drones are able to pass through a wall on the window/skylight at EXT Low Roof.
- FIXED – Drones are able to clip through wall the stairs in 1F Main Stairway.
- FIXED – Exothermic Charge does not fully breach wall in Archives.
- FIXED – Level of detail issue with the EXT Emergency Exit door frame.
- FIXED – Drones are able to enter the wall/ceiling in 3F Radio Cabin.
- FIXED – Gap between two walls in 2F Meeting Room.
- FIXED – Pipes interfere with Kapkan’s EDD.
- FIXED – For defenders, the out of bounds deadzone does not reach the end of the map in front of the plane.
- FIXED – Drones are able to pass through some wooden ceilings.
- FIXED – Drones are able to clip into the wall of the library.
- FIXED – Players are able to glitch into the wall of 1F Kitchen.
- FIXED – Operators’ legs will clip through a reinforced window if they go prone on the bed in Master Bedroom.
- FIXED – Missing texture in 1F Library Stairs allows shooting from under the stairs.
- FIXED – Deployable shields can be exploited to vault into the fireplace in 2F Master Bedroom.
- FIXED – Pipes in B Main Garage Entrance are vaultable.
- FIXED – Flickering textures can be seen on the wall separating 1F Dining Room and 1F Great Room.
- FIXED – Couches disappear when viewed from a distance.
- FIXED – Edge of some rooftops did not meet the wall, and allows Attackers to see inside.
- FIXED – Missing collision enables players to shoot from 2F Armory Corridor into 1F Meeting Hall Entrance through an indestructible floor/ceiling.
- FIXED – Small gaps between the sandbags allow bullets to pass through in 1F Meeting Hall/Outside.
- FIXED – Using a Deployable Shield, Operators are able to vault into bunk beds.
- FIXED – Clipping issues when Operators go prone in Attic.
- FIXED – Players are able to destroy the floor in 2F Fireplace Hall and shoot enemies without being seen.
- FIXED – Missing collision between two walls that allows bullets and gadgets to pass through at 2F Reading Room and 2F Pillar Dining Room.
- FIXED – Drones do not encounter the proper collision when encountering the walls in 3F Cocktail Lounge Entrance.
- FIXED – Small gaps exist between the reinforced wall and an unbreakable wall in 3F Poker Room.
- FIXED – Drones are able to float on water in 2F Sub Room.
- FIXED – Decal on the table can be seen after it is shot by a player.
- FIXED – Flickering texture on metal wall in 2F Engine Utility.
- FIXED – Drones do not have collision with the miniature model in 3F Lounge.
- FIXED – Light bleeds inside from 1F Engine Hallway.
- FIXED – Boxes in 1F Supply Room can be vaulted through.
- FIXED – Players do not receive damage from Nitro Cells placed on the North wall in 2F Offices.
- FIXED – Floating wall textures can be seen after walls have been destroyed.
- FIXED – Operators can remain stuck in vehicles if a player vaults over one while sprinting.
- FIXED – Part of the Breakroom wall has no collision.
- FIXED – Boxes in the Supply Room are vaultable.
- FIXED – Players are able to plant the defuser outside of the objective area.
- FIXED – Invisible wall is present on top of the red vehicle in EXT Vehicle Customs.
- FIXED – Windows do not have proper collision with drones.
- FIXED – Destroying the coat rack will leave the hangers suspended in mid-air.
- FIXED – By going from the prone to standing, players are able to clip through the wall in 2F Kids Room.
- FIXED – Objects on the wall near the soap apartments float in mid-air if the whole wall is destroyed.
- FIXED – Small gap between reinforced walls in 2F Upper Hallway allows bullets and gadgets to pass through.
- FIXED – Vaulting over a Deployable Shield in the garage allows players to enter the boat.
- FIXED – When reinforced, there is a gap between the walls at 2F Workshop, which allows bullets to pass through.
You can head over to the official website of Ubisoft to check what the Operation Red Crow update brings in detail.
Operation Red Crow is the fourth major update Rainbow Six Siege will get. It will be available to download on November 17 for Season Pass holders, and will be available for everyone else on November 24.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.